ENGINE CLEANING PROMOTIONAL PRICE: Cars $40.00 / SUV & Trucks $50.00 (get an extra $10 discount with a mention of this promotional offer)
PAINT CORRECTION PROCESS PRICES:
- The random orbital movement reduces the overall polishing time
- The orbit up to 15 mm enables to quickly obtain gloss and color depth
- The electronic feedback control maintains speed constant in all applications
- Soft Start guarantees an acceleration ramp to prevent accidental dispersion of compound unwanted
- The anti-spinning features prevents the high speed rotations avoiding scratches
- New ergonomic front handle
- The 500 W RUPES motor reduces power consumption
- Polyurethane backup pad designed by RUPES
- The tool can be easily used even by
THE RUPES BIGFOOT
The Rupes BigFoot LHR 15ES is an electronic random orbital polisher with anti-spinning system. Suitable for all polishing operations including the removal of scratches and re-finishing operations. It performs the same operations as traditional polishers, but it is easier to handle and deliver superior finishes. The Rupes Big Foot Random Orbital Polishing System consists of a line of electric and pneumatic car polishers alongwith foam pads and polishing compounds tailored specifically to the enthusiast and professional who demand the bet finish possible. The Rupes Big Foot Random Orbital Polishing System guarantees faster paint correction than any other system available without sacrificing finish quality
BIGFOOT SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- FASTER MACHINING OPERATIONS UP TO 40% TIME SAVINGThe new big foot polisher is an amazing tool that enables you to obtain excellent results in no time. LESS steps, LESS compound consumption and GREATER profits
- NO HOLOGRAMSBy definition, holograms are the marks produced by traditional polishers. The new random orbital polishers do not produce holograms and enable you to achieve excellent results even in one step only.
- SUPERIOR FINISHThe goal of operators has always been achieving two results: gloss and color depth. In designing its polishers, RUPES has taken these requirements into account to allow operator to achieve unique and extraordinary results.
- NO SURFACE OVERHEATINGSuperficial temperature must be kept within specific safety limits. The random orbital movement and technical features of new RUPES polishers maintain the superficial temperature within acceptable limits and eliminate the risk of burning the clear coat.
- 40% ENERGY REDUCTIONThanks to their design and technology, the new random orbital polishers by RUPES are more energy efficient as compared to traditional polishers.
- EASINESS OF USEPolishing has always been considered an operation that requires experience and skill. Inexperience may in fact result in surfaces being damaged and in the exposure of edges and sharp corners. RUPES has eliminated these risks with its new random orbital polisher that enables even less experienced operators to achieve professional results.
- MAXIMUM CONTROLRUPES polishers stand out because of their accuracy and easiness of use, which enable to obtain hight quality results with less fatigue.
- LARGER CONTACT AREAThe new RUPES random orbital polishers enable to use the whole surface of the buffer. When using traditional rotary polishers, it is necessary